Monday, October 18, 2010

lost in a limbo

It was a dark blue night

I was sitting by my window

A wind came to me

Asked me my name

I looked at the moon

Wasn’t shining so much then

I spoke to the wind

As I never spoke till then

It asked me a wish

A wish that I long for

I sat there confused

Deciding what to ask for

Thoughts were running like rats escaping a trap

Discovering fancies that I never believed I have

Facing those secrets as dark as the night

Meeting the new me whom I was long trying to hide

Wind was waiting for my wish

One wish that I desire

But it left me with a thousand questions

Still shining in my head like the burnish of a sapphire

Solving the puzzle till now sitting by my window

Darker nights have passed while I was lost in a limbo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment